Daily Aenzeish 18 April 2017 - Allahu La Usyriku Bihi Syai a

Bismillaahir rohmaanir rohiim

18 April 2017 - Allahu La Usyriku Bihi Syai-aa


Today :

1. No Money
2. The BCA account only Rp. 0
3. Not have a wife
4. Battery Samsung ace 2 is dropped
5. Didn't have a pulse
6. Have not got a home
7. Fasting month Rajab second day
8. No food for Iftar
9. Selling camcorders on OLX not yet sold
10. Quran memorizing was new letter of Maryam

"Because I just believe the power of Allah SWT. I will not try debt for my daily life, quite simply Allah which will help. Hasbunallah wani'mal wakiil, ni'mal maula wani'mannasiir."

And answers today..... so amazing.

About point 8th above:


After maghrib, I just drink a cup of tea because no food for iftar, but then my brother come to my board (Kosan), and he brought fish, already processed, 6 pieces. Alhamdulillah... tsumma Alhamdulillah... Allah gave me iftar, truly unexpected, and Allahu Akbar. Allah will come to the person who prays to Allah. Subhanallah... Mmuaaachhh.... Thanks and Very Much... Ya Robb.

Hopefully, the blessing may be added... aamiin. And "Sahur" tomorrow, I have fish for a side dish. :)

Hopefully Tonight I Met my wife Candidates... aamiin. (Istikhoroh Cinta)

Just Allah, Allah will Guide Me and Everybody who want.

Thanks, Allah. :) Mmuuuaachh.... :*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The causes of brain cancer or brain tumors